jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Topics Thousands of People Are About to Search

1. jtyler profile image59
    jtylerposted 5 years ago

I want to have one article that serves the purpose of bringing in a lot of traffic for a short period of time (or longer).  I figure that since it will probably be about politics, people could read some of my other articles and become returning visitors.  I also want to expand on my articles in general.  Since I'm not a big website like Huffington post, I need to get the article out there first, so does anyone know the future?

2. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

The future (and present) is that CNN, Huffington, Fox, and the thousand other media websites will have articles/blogs posted within an hour of any given event. And every one of them will be ranked above ours.

Other posters as well have said to avoid news-type articles for this reason.

The internet is a tough town. smile

3. jtyler profile image59
    jtylerposted 5 years ago

Thanks for the reply, and I agree.  However, is there some sort of general topic that could be searched?  Possibly something more general than a specific occurence or happening?  Perhaps it could be on the topic of cooking, game play, or any other topic in the world.

4. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

If I understand your objective correctly, this should keep you busy for awhile... smile

http://hubpages.com/search/keywords

working