jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Google Adsense rejected?

1. Neerizzle profile image85
    Neerizzleposted 5 years ago

So I'm pretty new, been here for around a week, and a few days ago I applied to Google Adsense. This morning I got rejected due to Insufficient content. How many articles do you usually need to get approved? Or is there something about the content of my articles that is wrong?

And do you HAVE to have an ad sense account linked to your hubpages account? That's gone to inactive status too since google disapproved. sad

1. 0
      JacksBlogsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Howdy Neerizzle - -  between HubPages and another small but nice blog I have been turned down six times and each time there was a different reason given.  Insufficient content was my first reason too and my techie helper was flabbergasted.  Forums will tell you that it may depend on where you live since I live in Thailand.  It is especially irritating for me because they have never said it is because of where I live.   Also I've had up to 25 HUBs and quite a bit on the other site too.  It makes no sense. 

Look elsewhere here and you'll see the only way to make any money remotely worth the effort is to have Adsense because people who have reported making $1,000 a month or so will earn 80% or more from Adsense.    It is better if you only want a hobby and treat it like a game because getting an Adsense acct is part of the game - and a big point at that when you get it.       ENJOY

2. Just Ask Susan profile image85
      Just Ask Susanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Neerizzle, When I first came to HubPages I already had an Adsense account through my blog site. But as psycheskinner has said usually it is ten hubs. Welcome to HubPages.

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

Experience suggest that 10 is a minimum, and no guarantee.