jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (15 posts)

Do you think hubpages is a great way to earn huge bucks [adsense] ?

1. dotzbegins1 profile image60
    dotzbegins1posted 5 years ago

Hello Please everyone post your opinion here....

Thank you

1. Ms Dee profile image86
      Ms Deeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Not so for me. Some do, but they must do all sorts of things to better their traffic.

2. Bard of Ely profile image88
    Bard of Elyposted 5 years ago

I never have done, so for me, no!

3. kmackey32 profile image81
    kmackey32posted 5 years ago

Ummmm no....lol

4. happypuppy profile image80
    happypuppyposted 5 years ago

I'm a newbie so don't know yet.

5. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

The OP's gone.  (I'm not surprised.)

6. shogan profile image87
    shoganposted 5 years ago

Hello Please everyone post your opinion here....

Thank you

Do you think Hubpages is a good place for dotzbegins1 to be banned within a couple weeks of joining?

1. kmackey32 profile image81
      kmackey32posted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol

7. Nordichuks profile image59
    Nordichuksposted 5 years ago

Yes , But it takes time to start earning.

8. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

lol  It's so often once they start showing up in the forums that does a lot of these people (or alter egos in some cases) in.

1. shogan profile image87
      shoganposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I couldn't help myself.  big_smile

9. Peter Owen profile image61
    Peter Owenposted 5 years ago

another  couple  of months  I will have made enough to be able to buy a case of beer.

10. David 470 profile image87
    David 470posted 5 years ago

What do you define as big bucks? Or more importantly, the type of income adsense is...

There are some hubbers who make hundreds of dollars a month, and a few who make $1000-1500 dollars. Not sure if any are making over 2000 dollars, but if they are, I doubt they flaunt it on the forums.

I mean, making 600 dollars a month, in general, is only part time income approximately right? However, this is auto-pilot income (passive income).

In my opinion, earning passively is better than earning actively like you would at a fast food place, or getting paid upfront for writing or whatever.

While no one on here is rich, I consider the people who make 1200 dollars a month to be making "big bucks" because they earn that money while they sleep, eat, and do whatever. That does not mean they do not maintain their articles and write new ones. But for the most part, the articles they write are for the future NOT instant gratification.

Just my 2 cents. smile I have my goals on here as do others..Some are here to make money, while others just like site for forums or writing what they want.

1. kmackey32 profile image81
      kmackey32posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Do you earn this David? lol

1. David 470 profile image87
        David 470posted 5 years ago in reply to this

This is an older thread, but I might be able to make 600 dollars a month now!! October-December will be amazing months if everything is maintained.

big_smile

working