jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

New Hub Need to SEO quick

1. 61
    teressefleurposted 5 years ago

I need to earn money fast.

Teresse Fleur

1. sasta10 profile image80
      sasta10posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well i won't say you will make money fast here, but hopefully you will make some money if you start writing hubs as soon as possible.  To earn good money here you will need to write quality content that is unique.  Make sure you don't copy things from other site, you could get ideas but what ever you write make sure it is your own words, also if you can take pictures or create pictures yourself this will also help.  What you should do is have a target of how many hubs you are going to write each month and try your best to meet the target so the number of hubs grows.  I think if you have atleast 100 hubs you will slowly see the result.  The best advice I could give is write 100 hubs and start promoting them over the internet.  Promotion should be your second target after writing a hub.  Thanks.

2. wordscribe43 profile image94
    wordscribe43posted 5 years ago

Well, you're in the wrong place then.  This isn't a place to make "fast money".

3. Danette Watt profile image86
    Danette Wattposted 5 years ago

it definitely isn't! I've been here almost 1 year and haven't made more than, well... I think I'm up to $0.53 cents this month and it's only half way through August. My hopes and plans of using this site as a way to make a significant amount of passive income have been dashed long ago.

But then, I don't write strictly monetized or commercial hubs either and still trying to get the hang of SEO.