jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Lost Fan Mail

1. tlpoague profile image91
    tlpoagueposted 5 years ago

I am not sure if I am filing this under the right forum, but I was helping my mother yesterday set up an account for HP. She joined to be a reader instead of a writer. I approved her fan mail she sent me, but when I looked at it today, it was gone. Is there a flaw in the system here or is it because she was a family member signing up? I am asking so I can help her with future questions she may have on commenting on other writer's hubs. Thanks!!

2. tlpoague profile image91

Is anyone else having problems with their comments or fan mail not showing up??

3. nayaz1625 profile image85
    nayaz1625posted 5 years ago

Hello, I do not know about regulations so will not be able to help you about family members issue, but a question I want to ask is did you approve the fan mail? I think you need to approve it for it to appear.

4. tlpoague profile image91

Ya, It shows on her profile that I approved it. When you click on it to read it, it says that it may have been removed by the author or has problems with the URL. When you look under my fan mail, it isn't there at all.

1. pauldeeds profile image
      pauldeedsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

As best I can tell she is following you but hasn't left fan mail.  It's possible that she did, but there was an error.  Anyway, if she just goes to your profile page she should be able to leave you fan mail.

5. tlpoague profile image91

Thanks Paul,
    I am beginning to think that it is some type of error. She can't see my fan mail and I can't see hers, although mine showed up on her profile. But, from my profile to click on her fan mail it claims the author may have removed it or the URL isn't working. When she goes from her profile to my fan mail the same message pops up. I will have her leave me fan mail again to see if it shows up. Thanks again for your help.