jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

3000 Views - 1 Comment - 36 poll Votes

1. broalexdotinfo profile image61
    broalexdotinfoposted 8 years ago

Pretty weird. I would like some feedback because something is not working as it should be with this hub -(Not asking for comments)

Thanks
    Alex

2. AEvans profile image70
    AEvansposted 8 years ago

Now that is odd, maybe nobody had anything to say but was impressed with the article. After all I do have to say myself that it is a very good article. They did click on poll votes however which is a positive thing. Lately I have noticed that comments are not always left , however poll votes are high. I am sorry I couldn't give you anymore information but I bet the ones who have been here for a long time could. smile

3. broalexdotinfo profile image61
    broalexdotinfoposted 8 years ago

@AEvans - Thanks a lot for your input. smile

1. AEvans profile image70
      AEvansposted 8 years ago in reply to this

You are welcome smile

4. Shirley Anderson profile image84
    Shirley Andersonposted 8 years ago

Could it be that you're getting thumbs up in lieu of comments?

1. broalexdotinfo profile image61
      broalexdotinfoposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I think that might happen as well Shirley, got quite a few thumbs up, not really sure for which hubs in particular. smile

5. Len Cannon profile image88
    Len Cannonposted 8 years ago

What can you really say about making a computer run faster?  It is a good article, and definitely helpful, but I know I only really comment here or elsewhere if I think I want to address or expound up on in there.

6. Ryan Hupfer profile image81
    Ryan Hupferposted 8 years ago

I agree with Len - it's a great Hub, but it's just not a very conversation-inducing topic, which is probably why you don't have many comments.

working