jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Meetup in Northwest Indiana

1. melbel profile image93
    melbelposted 5 years ago

Decided to get a meetup group going.

The first meetup:
    Sunday, September 4, 2011 1:00 PM
    Starbucks, Michigan City, IN

1. Aficionada profile image93
      Aficionadaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi melbel!  I'm really glad you're doing this.  I had considered trying to get one going in Indy, but I'm too lazy at the moment.  N. Indiana is a little bit far for me to drive, and Sundays in general are not usually good for me to do extra things, especially at that distance; however I am trying to find a way to work out the possibility of participating.  I'm not going to sign up for it, but I would like to be kept in the loop about it, in case I am able to work it out.  I'll keep my eyes open and check in on the details from time to time.  Cheers!

2. melbel profile image93
    melbelposted 5 years ago

It's great to know there are some hubbers in/near my area! I'm sorry I won't see you in Sept, but I do hope that you come to future meetups!

I hope other hubbers sign up to this. I know these meetups don't get particularly large, but would definitely like to see at least two or three other hubbers join up! I do know of another HubPages user who will be there.

3. melbel profile image93
    melbelposted 5 years ago

Bumped to October 2nd in order to generate user interest. No-one live 'round these parts?