jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

adsense help

1. Hreichel profile image79
    Hreichelposted 5 years ago

I had an old adsense account linked to a different email. With a bunch of messing around in google I finally was able to access and change everything to another email (unfortunately the email I wanted to use is associated with a gmail account- which is a whole different issue) I already tried to associate the hubpage with the email I THOUGHT adsense was linked to. Even though I have google squared away I no longer have access to associate a adsense account in the earnings section of the Hubpages. Any way to reset that or am I stuck?

2. jadeddragon profile image80
    jadeddragonposted 5 years ago

I am having the exact same problem and so far I have yet to find an answer. Ill follow this and hope someone can answer it.

3. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 5 years ago

I guess Team@hubpages can clear this for you.. I had a similar but slightly different issues and admin helped change my email id to the one that needed to be linked.. A mail to Team@hubpages.com could help you two sort this out I am sure.

4. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

I just went thru a royal mass of confusion setting up another blog with analytics lol I can only suggest that you ASOLUTELY ensure that the GA # here on this site matches the one in your GA. It's good practice to save a copy of the code or script that you are given so you can paste it where necessary smile I hope you are using only ONE adsense yikes not sure about the email since I try to stick to only one. Sorry if I wasn't any help hmm