jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (24 posts)

Hit over 1,000 views tonight!

1. tarrka1089 profile image59
    tarrka1089posted 5 years ago

As of August 18, it will officially be 4 weeks Teddy and I have been writing his daily (well, missed 4 days to be exact) articles.

It's truly amazing the Hubs have reached that many people, and more importantly, hopefully has provided some useful information, as well as been entertaining.

Thank you HubPages readers!
    Teddy & His Assistant

1. profile image0
      adeaugustusposted 5 years ago in reply to this

congrat Teddy!

2. profile image0
      lavender3957posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Fantastic, must of worked pretty hard on this. It was an effort paid off really well. How did you manage to do that? Is there a hub on this you wrote? If not, would you write one? I am a new hubber and I love to read all the hubs as possible and comment when I can. I also love to write myself. This is so awesome and and inspiration to me knowing it can be done. Congrats!

3. Nspeel profile image78
      Nspeelposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations! Every view to come is another achievement i cannot wait to break one million views. It has been a goal forever.

2. AliciaC profile image96
    AliciaCposted 5 years ago

Congratulations, tarrka1089! I just read one of your hubs for the first time this evening and I'm looking forward to reading more.

tarrka1089posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you - and thanks for stopping by to check out Teddy's Tidbits.  You'll have to let me know which one is your favorite.

3. maxravi profile image2
    maxraviposted 5 years ago

@tarrka1089  just keep going .. write more fresh content..

Thanks - we plan to.

4. andromida profile image76
    andromidaposted 5 years ago

Congrats!

5. tarrka1089 profile image59

Thank you!

6. ktowers profile image61
    ktowersposted 5 years ago

same here congrats xx

Thanks!

7. Taleb80 profile image82
    Taleb80posted 5 years ago

Congratulations, it is a good result.

Thanks, we were pretty excited about it.

8. shoaibgmail profile image45
    shoaibgmailposted 5 years ago

Wow its so awesome I dont have a total 1000 views of my hub and you got 1000 views at one night..

No, it took four weeks to get to this point, so don't get discouraged....it will happen!  It's that the night that I posted that comment was when it finally hit the magic mark.  Thanks for the kind words - look forward to hearing you make the 1,000 mark!

9. tarrka1089 profile image59

Thanks Lavender - actually it wasn't any effort on our part because we like the subject we're writing about - canine tips for pet owners, featuring none other than Mr. Teddy himself.

I have no doubt a lot had to do with the fact that we write a Hub/article every day [minus 4] which several people have either decided to "follow" or have at least stopped in once or twice.

Also, once we publish a Hub, I also tweet it, share it on Facebook, and email to friends who may not follow either Twitter or FB.

Well, now you've given me an idea for another category to possibly start writing about from Teddy!  Thanks!

Hope this helps, and if you want more info or have questions, feel free to email me.  It's a great community and welcome aboard!

Sincerely -
    Teddy and His Assistant (Hazel)

1. kingjay66 profile image59
      kingjay66posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well congratulation. That was quite an accomplishment. I need to follow in your footsteps.

10. ubanichijioke profile image48
    ubanichijiokeposted 5 years ago

It must have been phenomenal, a landmark achievement. Pretty cool. Good work

Thanks, we (or at least his Assistant) was extremely honored of this achievement (as would anyone else knowing you are reaching that many people!)  Thanks for the kind words!

11. Ladybird33 profile image75
    Ladybird33posted 5 years ago

congrats!  That is awesome and I know how you feel, enjoy it!  My best.

Thanks for the kind words, and believe me we certainly intend to!  Have a great day!

12. Richieb799 profile image64
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

Well done, I can vaguely remember my first 1000, thats really good for 4 weeks, you must be doing something right! I'm aiming for a million, got about 450,000 to go!

13. tarrka1089 profile image59

Thanks Lavender - actually it wasn't any effort on our part because we like the subject we're writing about - canine tips for pet owners, featuring none other than Mr. Teddy himself.

I have no doubt a lot had to do with the fact that we write a Hub/article every day [minus 4] which several people have either decided to "follow" or have at least stopped in once or twice.

Also, once we publish a Hub, I also tweet it, share it on Facebook, and email to friends who may not follow either Twitter or FB.

Well, now you've given me an idea for another category to possibly start writing about from Teddy!  Thanks!

Hope this helps, and if you want more info or have questions, feel free to email me.  It's a great community and welcome aboard!

Sincerely -
    Teddy and His Assistant (Hazel)

working