jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

My first click hooray!! :)

1. Neerizzle profile image85
    Neerizzleposted 5 years ago

I'm actually way more excited about this than I should be, but I finally got my first google click! 2 days ago I reached 1000 views which also had me really excited. I've been working fairly hard to write articles and such and posting them on social sites (without the best luck) so I'm glad to see it's paying off. I don't know if I'm allowed to disclose how much I made for the click but it was a bit more than I expected which was pretty cool.

I think I'll be sticking around here for a while though. smile

1. swathi180 profile image83
      swathi180posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I  am also very excited when i got my first click. All the best Neerizzle.

2. AliciaC profile image96
      AliciaCposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations on your first AdSense click, Neerizzle. I still remember how I felt when I got my first click. It was exciting! Congratulations for the 1000 views too.

2. CASE1WORKER profile image85
    CASE1WORKERposted 5 years ago

Well done! After the first one it just takes time and effort and the rest follows! It is always best not to mention what you earn in a click!

3. Danette Watt profile image88
    Danette Wattposted 5 years ago

why not? and how do you know if you've gotten a click? I do have a little in my google account, so I guess that means I had a click? still kind of confused about this

1. Neerizzle profile image85
      Neerizzleposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the support guys smile
      @ Danette - In your Google Adsense account it should say the number of clicks beside where it says number of impressions.

4. iQwest profile image71
    iQwestposted 5 years ago

Congratulations on your first click, Neerizzle.  Cheers to many more!!!

1. The Reminder profile image76
      The Reminderposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Congbrats Neerizzle. I recently got my first click. Such a nice feeling.

5. 0
    TopUniverseposted 5 years ago

Congrats Neerizzle, for your first and valuable clicks and wish you to get more.

6. Neerizzle profile image85
    Neerizzleposted 5 years ago

Gotten 2 more clicks since then hehe, thanks!