jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Do You Love What You Do?

1. hlehman profile image61
    hlehmanposted 8 years ago

I apsolutely love what I do, I have found this store that shares revenue with me.  I am able to stay at home with my 4 boys, shop where I want to shop, save money, and have a happy healthy home.  I would like to help other people have the same reality that I have.  Does any one know of some really good leadership tools?  Books, sites, training?  Thanks every one and have a good day!!

1. docbenduke profile image59
      docbendukeposted 8 years ago in reply to this

If you truely enjoy what you do and it pays u and your family well,why looking for a leadership tool again?..you can still FIND it just as you FOUND A store that shares your revenue with you...BEFORE ABRAHIM,JESUS WAS...we know what you know.....

2. greathub profile image76
    greathubposted 8 years ago

Read Dale Carnegie's "Leader in You" and "Seven Habits of highly effective people" by Stephen Covey.

I would recommend you to read all books written by dale carnegie. they are marvelous.

3. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

Ali - this is spam and another new member will be along soon to leave a link to the "leadership" tools she asked for smile

1. dishyum profile image61
      dishyumposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Yes, but for the first time I'm seeing a spammer with profile image wink

2. greathub profile image76
      greathubposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Mark for letting me know.

4. FreelanceSally profile image61
    FreelanceSallyposted 8 years ago

it is clearly spam because she has not provided any additional details and has not written any hubs yet, whatsoever...

5. Project Mobius profile image61
    Project Mobiusposted 8 years ago

yea i thought something's weird when i saw 1 post and NO hubs written. Guess spammers got a BIT smarter these days by including a non hot/sexy/attrative female as avatar/profile pic