jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Online Teaching

1. hubby7 profile image80
    hubby7posted 8 years ago

Where does a person with a Masters degree in Adult Education and Distance Learnng get a job teaching online?

2. Gardnercs profile image59
    Gardnercsposted 8 years ago

I guess it depends on you and what you are looking for. You can check out this link www.worldwideworkathome.com/teaching.html or www.online-education.net/career-coach/o … hing-jobs. I hope i was some type of help.Hope you find what your looking for.

3. hubby7 profile image80
    hubby7posted 8 years ago

Thanks Gardnercs, I will check it out in my spare time.

1. SweetiePie profile image84
      SweetiePieposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Google National University and look at their website to see what online teaching positions are open.

4. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

Contact schools that offer distance learning.

5. Verisimilitude profile image60
    Verisimilitudeposted 8 years ago

To the OP:

If I were you I'd do a couple things: first, check out the job placement resources at your alma mater. Often times colleges (especially graduate programs) offer some sort of network to help you find a job that fits both your degree and your experience level. I would also do what Whitney05 said, contact universities around the country that offer distance learning programs. I am located in the Pacific Northwest, and some programs I know of that offer significant distance learning programs include Portland State University (in Oregon), University of Washington (in Seattle), and Goddard College (in Port Townsend, WA). The University of California school system also has a large distance learning program.

I hope you can find something that fits your ability and is rewarding.

Good luck!

6. hubby7 profile image80
    hubby7posted 8 years ago

I want to personally thank all of you for your input. Thank you. Thank you. And thank you! smile