jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Hubpages - Related Hubs - is Rubbish and Should be Removed.

1. janderson99 profile image85
    janderson99posted 5 years ago

Have you looked at the Related Hubs on your articles lately? They are poorly related to your topic and should be removed. This is probably pulling down our rankings. There has been various suggestions about how unrelated page links destroy rankings. We have no control over this. I suggest replacing it with a list of Tabs - that is what we select for our pages - not some random rubbish. Do you agree? How do we get it changed?

1. 59
      justcuriouserposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't agree, actually.
      The related hubs are simply a function of how well we gear our hubs toward keywords and other triggers for traffic.  The choice is ours.  Do we write with our own unique brand of communication in mind, or do we craft for attraction to electronic triggers?
      The reality of how electronic media works is a cancer to good writing, causing us to be pawns in a game we never wanted to play when we decided to put pen to paper.

2. brakel2 profile image88
    brakel2posted 5 years ago

The related hubs relate in a few days after hub publishing. I have no problem with it on my hubs. I will check on others to get a better idea about your issue.

3. cardelean profile image88
    cardeleanposted 5 years ago

Interesting.  I had never thought about this before but you are right.  I just checked a few hubs and they really are not related at all.