jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

All hubs are unpublished

1. aansystone profile image59
    aansystoneposted 6 years ago

i've already got 2 hubs as low quality but between these two i've published 19 others that were fine till yesterday. but yesterday i got the 22nd marked as inappropriate and now all of my hubs are unpublished. i've tried to resubmit the published one but its displaying the same error.
    any help to republish those hubs will be appreciated.

1. Stacie L profile image88
      Stacie Lposted 6 years ago in reply to this

other hubbers cant help you with your hubs since they are not viable at the moment.
      You must contact the HP team for clarification.Also go to the learning center link on the bottom of the page for some help.

aansystoneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the suggestion.

2. sofs profile image86
    sofsposted 6 years ago

Yes, you should contact Team@hubpages.com to find out what exactly is the problem with your hubs.. but if you read the warning on top your hubs you will be able to rectify most of them and resubmit them for publication.
    May be reading about hub publishing policies on the FAQ section may help you .. and In the learning section you have some more info..
    Maybe you can start here.. http://hubpages.com/faq/#what_is_allowed

Thanks for the suggestion.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

Were these hubs completely original to HubPages?

Yes, all the hubs were original hubpages. i was unable to en 2 of them appropriately but the others were quite good and i was getting a good response from the readers.

4. relache profile image85
    relacheposted 6 years ago

I found some of your hubs cached on Google, and the ones I can see appear to each promote a singular business.

That's probably what got you:  being purely promotional.

working