Ready, aim, fire!

1. sumosalesman profile image60
    sumosalesmanposted 8 years ago

Hello everyone,

After my last boss, I feel I can handle just about any constructive criticism out there on my hubs.

I am a little out of my comfort zone with the requests, so my posts aren't quite as controlled as what I've got on ePinions, with dozens of reviews of video games I've spent months on and a few books and movies.  I kind of think the word density is a little off, but I'm not sure if I'm worrying too much.

Anyhow, any thoughts, good, bad, but hopefully not indifferent, will be a help.

Nice to meet you,

Lionel big_smile

2. Ryan Hupfer profile image78
    Ryan Hupferposted 8 years ago

Hey Lionel - thanks for posting!

The first thing that I would suggest to you is not adding your YouTube video as the very first element in your Hub. It takes up a lot of room and pushes the first text down way on the page, which may discourage people from reading it.

I would also suggest breaking up your main thoughts into different Text Capsules so that you can give your content some room to breathe.

I really like the way that you've put this Hub together: … me-Wealthy

But, I would think that a couple of images thrown in for good measure wouldn't hurt, either.

Here are a couple of images that I think you could use:

You have some great content as far as text goes, I would just add some other elements to make it a little more fun to read.

Hope this helps -