1. Jason DEF profile image78
    Jason DEFposted 5 years ago

I am new to Hub-pages and these are my first two post. Looking for any constructive criticism on how to make future post better. … gs-to-Know … g-on-Sales

2. Danette Watt profile image88
    Danette Wattposted 5 years ago

Hi Jason,
    I read both of your hubs (we call them hubs here, posts are for blogs and this isn't a blogging site). I found them to be interesting. Obviously you know your EMT material well big_smile. I liked how you expanded on each of your bullet points.

As someone who is a stickler for these kinds of things, (I can't help it, they just jump out at me when I'm reading!) give your hubs a good read over before you publish, just to catch some of the formatting or grammar kinds of things.

Next step -- experiment a little with how you present your info -- Hub Pages likes it when people take and upload their own photos (I saw your car pic) and adding a little pizzazz with formatting tricks can liven up your hubs.

I wrote a few hubs for beginners that you can read or just go to the Topics section and look under the Hub Pages Tutorials and Community link.

Welcome to Hub Pages!

1. Jason DEF profile image78
      Jason DEFposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the tips, I will keep that in mind for future hubs. Glad that you found them interesting.