jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

why my hubs became unpublished???

1. Mandeep Randhawa profile image60
    Mandeep Randhawaposted 5 years ago

my hubpages account banned and all of my hubs became unpublished... when i am trying to republish them it doesn't work..

1. sasta10 profile image80
      sasta10posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi, is your article original or are you putting an article on hubpages that has been published else where.  If its pulished elsewhere then hubpages won't let you publish it as they see it as copied content.  Don't submit the article too many times as submitting too many times will lead to suspension of account,  Make sure also your article is of good qulaity and has atleast 500 to 600 words.  Thanks.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I notice your Silicon hub was previously published under a different account, they both came up in Google. If they are both yours you have to give the other one time to be deindexed by Google before republishing it. Could this possibly have been what happened to the others? If you publish them before they are de-indexed they will show up as duplicates.

2. Mandeep Randhawa profile image60
    Mandeep Randhawaposted 5 years ago

all articles are mine not copied content..

3. TerryGl profile image60
    TerryGlposted 5 years ago

It seems to be happening to a lot of hubbers at the moment.

4. Ronnie_Dey profile image61
    Ronnie_Deyposted 5 years ago

I read some of your work, they are very touchy and some are informative too. Have you published them in more than one place? I don't think hubpages will have issues related to your content, so the only possibility may be that, your writings are popping out in other sites apart from hubpages

5. ubanichijioke profile image49
    ubanichijiokeposted 5 years ago

So sorry for your predicament. You will get past it. I hope you get help soon. Take care.