jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Wanna vote for my Hub before wednesday? Crazy enough I got nominated!

1. Escobana profile image85
    Escobanaposted 5 years ago

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/5362748_f248.jpg
    http://escobana.hubpages.com/hub/Thank- … e-children

Amongst 6 other great Hubs, I have to ask all of you to support my Hub for this week's Hubnuggets in the Health section. I was very surprised myself! Wanna make my day and vote for mine?

I will be extremely grateful to you all! :-) Love Escobana

2. Haunty profile image84
    Hauntyposted 5 years ago

Congrats Escobana! I voted for you. smile

This sort of self promotion is not allowed, so please don't promote your hubs in the forum again.

Escobanaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oops! That I wasn't aware of. I wander where I can promote my Hub and the question to vote for me? Could I post it under the forum Health? Being new I still have to learn a lot about rules and where to post what. I find it confusing sometimes.

Thanks for the vote anyhow :-)

1. Haunty profile image84
        Hauntyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The only place that I'm aware of is the Extreme Hub Makeover forum. That's where you can post your hub and ask people to tell their opinions about it.

Anyway, I'm here to serve. So should you get confused about anything in the future, feel free to email me about it. smile

Escobanaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks a lot! I posted the same message in the other forum. Is there a way to delete my post in this forum or will it be deleted anyway?

1. Just Ask Susan profile image87
            Just Ask Susanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You can promote it on Facebook and have your friends and family come and vote. You can send emails out to promote it as well.  Welcome to Hubpages and good luck with the nomination.

3. Escobana profile image85
    Escobanaposted 5 years ago

Thanks for your tip! I will for sure:-)

working