jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

I dare you to criticise my hubs?

1. profile image0
    Charlene Marianoposted 5 years ago

Pls. leave a feedback on my hubs. Whether it is a constructive or destructive comment, I will appreciate it very much. Advices are also very much welcome. Thank you in advance!

1. vox vocis profile image91
      vox vocisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

First of all, you made the same mistake as I did (and many other writers) - you wrote hubs on different topics and now you can't interlink them. So, there are no links in your hubs and links are the most important factor for being found on the web (if we assume you've got good quality articles and relevant articles to link to).

Second, they are too short - try to expand them. The length of your hubs is not critical, but it's not optimal either.

Third, watch the size of your photos - big doesn't always mean good-quality smile Add a video where you can, text dividers and anything else creative that you can think of smile) Use bullets, headlines, white spaces etc. (where you can, of course).

Other than that, your hubs are not bad at all. Your writing is just fine but you should improve the hubs technically.

1. profile image0
        Charlene Marianoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wow! That is just so sweet. Thank you. I am pretty new here so I appreciate you for giving me the ropes to improve.

1. vox vocis profile image91
          vox vocisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome smile I'm sure you'll do just fine. Good luck!

P.S. If you don't know much about SEO (search engine optimization), keywords or links, read hubs by other hubbers to learn more (you'll find them if you type these keywords into the search box here on Hubpages) .

2. kschang profile image89
      kschangposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I quickly read through all five hubs, here are off-top-of-my-head reactions

1) They are all very short
      2) They are all very personal musings that are more suitable for blog posts than hubs
      3) They have no common theme (other than they are your thoughts)
      4) Nobody's likely to read any of them except you and a few critics (like us)

IMHO, of course.

working