jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

What is the reason I'm getting this message?:

1. trecords0 profile image60
    trecords0posted 5 years ago

Sorry, because of rule violations associated with your account or ip address, permission to publish new hubs has been revoked. You can still edit your existing hubs and save your changes to this hub by clicking the done editing button. Your right to publish may automatically be restored through time and adherence to the HubPages rules. Fixing or deleting existing flagged hubs may also help.

2. timorous profile image90
    timorousposted 5 years ago

You've either written stuff that has violated the rules in some way, or included photos that violate the rules.  Check the terms of use at the bottom of this page.  You might want to read it carefully, despite the long-winded, official tone of the article.

You should also check out the learning center, also at the bottom of this page.

3. CASE1WORKER profile image86
    CASE1WORKERposted 5 years ago

That seems to indicate that there are violations on some of your hubs that need checking- open the hub up and check the box on top to see what they are.
    I read your hub on your daughters lupus condition and i wonder if the mods thought it was purely personal

4. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 5 years ago

deceptive tags and titles also play a large role here, well categories too.  If it is important to you, go through all parts of each hub and I am sure you will be publishing soon.  Wishing tons of luck. smile

5. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 5 years ago

IP address violations always stem from using a common source ..like a library or a internet parlor where many others use it.. someone who have violated TOS from that IP address may now have got that address banned .. contact team@hubpages.com if it is because of such a reason..

1. trecords0 profile image60
      trecords0posted 5 years ago in reply to this

it must have been a mistake because it was only for a half day.  thanks for the answer.

6. trecords0 profile image60
    trecords0posted 5 years ago

I never did find out the reason for the message, but it was gone within a half a day.  thanks everyone for your answers.