jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

My hub content periodically disappears

1. CASE1WORKER profile image86
    CASE1WORKERposted 5 years ago

I have written a hub, about sixteen months ago with photos and content. I have noticed very occassionally that the wording disappears- now it has a note on it saying it will be unpublished. It appears sometimes but not others- any ideas?

1. RebuildingJobs profile image60
      RebuildingJobsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If you add a link that may include spam (an unreliable link) you will get that message. So check out your links and delete any that are self promoting.

2. paradigmsearch profile image91
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

"My hub content periodically disappears"

This occasionally happens when alternate dimensions periodically intersect. I wouldn't worry about it.

2. CASE1WORKER profile image86

I am spam free I think
    I go with the alternate dimensions theory- Dr Who is back on the TV next week and we are great fans! OMG you might be serious! sorry!
    I have e mailed the team at HP as there is a warning to take it down, just as it is starting to get some views! It's a knitting pattern there is probably one person following it and they are pressing the view buttons loads of times to read it
    Thank you both for your replies

1. paradigmsearch profile image91
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

And thus a new hub is born...smile

3. CASE1WORKER profile image86

The team at HP have been criticised on a number of occassions. However I would like to thank the unknown moderator who has helped me with this issue. I had managed to press the button which stops the display of text which was why I could always see it in edit mode but not on the finished hub.
    I think I did prefer paradigmsearch's idea of alternate dimensions though!

working