1. chidismart profile image60
    chidismartposted 5 years ago

I want to unsubscribe from hubpage and get all my hubs unpublished.How do I go about it ?I got mail from hubpage saying that my hubs have been unpublished but they aren't as they are not copyscape free and didn't pass plagiarism test and still shows that they are published on hubpage.I couldn't get access to any of my hubs through hubpage and it is still not seen by any of the visitors to hubpage as my my account still reads that I have zero hubs published.Thank you.

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Do a google search for the URL of any hub and then click the link to it.  If the link doesn't go to the hub or isn't found by google then it is not published.

You could well be running up against a google cache of your hub.  It will take some time for that cache to disappear, but that doesn't mean that the hub is still published.  Just that google hasn't yet noticed it is missing.

1. chidismart profile image60
        chidismartposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks so much.I couldn't even trace any of my hubs from hubpage.I just tried checking through one of the hub that I saved off-line.I copied it and checked for plagiarism but it still shows that the hubs are published in hub page at my domain name-chidismart @hubpage.com.It is difficult now for me to know the right URL for each hub as a result.I had requested from hubpage team for about a week now to send me a link to those hubs but haven't got reply yet.