jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Link capsule not working at all

1. broalexdotinfo profile image59
    broalexdotinfoposted 8 years ago

I have noticed that the link capsule does not work properly. First I have added the links, the when I clicked save, the same 6 links appeard twice in the capsule. When I try to edit the capsule, links aren`t there so I can edit them/delete. Should I try inserting a new capsule ? Has anyone experience such issue before?

Alex smile

1. AEvans profile image73
      AEvansposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I have and the same happens with my RSS so this is a very good question.

2. broalexdotinfo profile image59
    broalexdotinfoposted 8 years ago

Hi everyone, I just tried to edit the link capsule again and it still has some issues. It doesn`t let me edit the links nor delete them, or search links by google, I had to remove the whole capsule and re-edit it later. Nobody has a clue of what is happening ?

Hope you all had a great week-end.

3. C.S.Alexis profile image88
    C.S.Alexisposted 8 years ago

I have published four hubs without links because this capsule has not been working for me. I have one hub almost ready for publication but do not want to publish it without the links. I am lost. The refresh does not work for this problem. When I insert the url for the link that works but when I am done the link has not been highlited in blue so it does not LINK. It is making me sane!

4. MyTrueIncome profile image60
    MyTrueIncomeposted 8 years ago

I'm having the same issue.  I have tried multiple times to insert links using the Link capsule, but when the Hub is published, nothing is visible.  Seems like a bug... how do we report that and get it fixed?

1. larryfreeman profile image85
      larryfreemanposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hi Kathy,

Hubpages just released a new link capsule last night.  If you are still having a problem with the link capsule, it is best to report it in this forum.