jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Hubs that are not hubs

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

I've been seeing a lot of hubs in the past week that consist of nothing more than a title. I don't get it. Do these people not understand how to create a hub or is there a problem? Most of these hubbers have less than 3 hubs. Some seem to think they write the whole hub in the summary field.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image88
      Rochelle Frankposted 8 years ago in reply to this

This happened to me once-- when I tried to us an "unrecommended" browser. I had all my text and photo and Amazon capsules in order-- it even showed on the preview. When posted, it was nothing but a title.

2. jimmythejock profile image83
    jimmythejockposted 8 years ago

nice change lol, people used to write their hubs in the comments boxes.....jimmy

3. Kika Rose profile image83
    Kika Roseposted 8 years ago

I haven't had this happen, but I've had capsules eaten by the interwebz. I'll go to click "Done Editing," then discover that (gasp!) my beautifully written capsule has vanished! VANISHED I SAY! Even my picture went poof! It's the craziest thing. It's only happened on one hub, though, so maybe it was some random internet boo-boo.

4. ripplemaker profile image88
    ripplemakerposted 8 years ago

It happened to me once that while I was writing I was called to leave the house.  I quickly pressed the button and to my dismay discovered I had pressed the 'publish' button instead of save unpublish.  Good thing I noticed it so I immediately unpublished it again.  lol  And oh the hub only had the title. big_smile

5. broalexdotinfo profile image59
    broalexdotinfoposted 8 years ago

I came across several of these hubs, why would you care, try reporting them better wink

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
      Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I was just curious as to what was happening... I think it was a valid question.

6. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 8 years ago

When you see Hubs like that, hit the flag button and report them for being low quality.  It helps admin unpublish them faster that way.