jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Sieg Heil, Nazi HubPages

1. DanielDeronda profile image61
    DanielDerondaposted 5 years ago

You have violated my First Amendment right of free speech which the Supreme Court has ruled inalienable, regardless of contracts or your vicious TOS.

Heil HubScum!

Frank Sanello, who has been permanently banned without a chance for unneeded redemption or reinstatement.

I've migrated to another ezine which doesn't abuse or threaten its writers. Learn from them.

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image80
    LuisEGonzalezposted 5 years ago

Daer Mr. Sanello, HubPages is a private enterprise and how they conduct their business is entirely up to them and in a private setting such as this there is no free speech if it does adhere to the site's TOS. I had enjoyed a few of your articles and I believe that HP benefited from your participation, however, I also respect their ability to make any decisions regarding their site as it is well within their rights as a private independent publishing platform. hmm

1. princess g profile image60
      princess gposted 5 years ago in reply to this

3. Len Cannon profile image89
    Len Cannonposted 5 years ago

You know what, I regret posting that. I am tired and feeling cranky today.

4. wilderness profile image97
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

Sorry to tell you this, Daniel, but you have no more right to paint graffiti on the side of my car and call it free speech than you do to post whatever you want on the private web site owned by HubPages.

If you don't want to follow the rules start your own site.  It's that simple.

5. 0
    Home Girlposted 5 years ago

Is that greeting for all of us or just for some? I think you've managed a lot for 4 days of being here, Daniel.

6. Sourpuss profile image60
    Sourpussposted 5 years ago

Then you must admit, there is no free speech in America!

7. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

Godwined right in the subject line