jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

How do I get those who need my 'How To' page to read it?

1. Danette Watt profile image87
    Danette Wattposted 5 years ago

You could also join a community. You can find a music community under Entertainment and Media in the Topics link at the top of the page.

1. akune profile image83
      akuneposted 5 years ago in reply to this

1. IzzyM profile image86
        IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Make sure you write a separate summary too if you have not yet done so, including your main keywords which I think will be 'how to organize a church choir'. Try and make sure those words are mentioned in the body of the hub too, twice should do it I think, seeing as your hubs are fairly short.

You will find the summary box off to the right under 'edit'.

The other thing is the US-En and En-En spelling of the word 'organise'. Yeah we know that is the correct spelling, but the US people search for and use the word 'organize' with a 'Z'.

In fact there are 49,000 searches per day for the phrase 'how to organize' and only 18,000 for 'how to organise'.

You can't change urls but you can change the titles.

Good luck and welcome to Hubpages smile

2. GmaGoldie profile image86
      GmaGoldieposted 5 years ago

Castsimmon gave you great advise.  If I might tag along - follow his theme by also opening a Twitter account.  Keep the Twitter account germane to your topic - no fluff and the followers you need for the how to will follow you.  Also on Twitter use the # for the key terms - this somehow helps the search engines.