jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

So 2012 is coming? Your thoughts?

1. Nspeel profile image78
    Nspeelposted 5 years ago

I just wanted to get some honest comments and opinions on the whole thought of any 2012 scenario.
    Do you think its all a joke?

Are you preparing anything?

What do you think is going to happen?

Do you believe in aliens?

What scenario do you believe in?

Just curious on where you all come from and why you think what you think. In no way shape or form will I think your beliefs are crazy or out of reality. I am very open minded to anything, any outlook. Where do you guys fall on this 2012 stuff? Spill the beans on how you feel.

1. Alecia Murphy profile image89
      Alecia Murphyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The world was supposed to end back in May, but before that it was supposed to end in 2000. I personally think it's kind of ridiculous because no one has substantial proof. Anything that could happen would probably be unexpected.

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Just another year. No big deal. wink

3. Gordon Hamilton profile image96
    Gordon Hamiltonposted 5 years ago

I wish I knew how to include pictures in these forums the way others do and I would show an excellent cartoon image that was sent me a couple of years ago that puts the whole issue in to perspective. I think I still have it on file...

2012? It means I'm another year older, another year less wise and another year closer to the end. Apart from that - business as usual! smile

1. Cagsil profile image61
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey Gordon,

To add photos, the use the little camera at the box of the white box, next to formatting. Click on it and you can import photos either from your computer or anywhere on the Internet by putting in the URL of it's location.

4. Gordon Hamilton profile image96
    Gordon Hamiltonposted 5 years ago

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/5577397_f248.jpg

Thanks, Cagsil!!!

Can't believe it's this easy. I've always thought it involved independent hosting and BBCode...

Cheers - hope you like the image! smile

You're welcome. Glad I could help and btw- I've seen the image before. It's not the first time someone has posted in the forums. lol

1. Gordon Hamilton profile image96
        Gordon Hamiltonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ah, well - At least I have a new skill today! smile Cheers!

True enough. lol

working