jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

My accolades seem to be disappearing

1. Mcham Law profile image61
    Mcham Lawposted 5 years ago

They were there and now they aren't.
    Not a big deal as I'm not here for the accolades, but I'm curious as to what is going on.

1. Repairguy47 profile image60
      Repairguy47posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I see two were there more?

2. Maddie Ruud profile image83
      Maddie Ruudposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Some accolades, like for numbers of Hubs or for length of tenure, are permanent.  Others that depend on more moving parts (like for frequent activity in the forums or for how long the average visitor spends on your Hubs), may come and go.

2. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Did you look under your keyboard? smile

3. Mcham Law profile image61

yeah first place I always look is under the keyboard.

I see, they are based on daily activity. makes sense. Thanks for that answer.

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I always like to help. smile

Here is what I thought of posting in response to an earlier thread. For serious:

A. Delete all Mcham links from your hubs.

B. At bottom of page put: “This article contributed by http://mchamlaw.hubpages.com/Mcham Law. (Changing visible to just "Mcham Law" of course.)

Yes you loose the Mcham Law SEO backlinks. But your articles are good enough to get traffic on their own and will direct traffic on their own to your website via your profile. Just my opinion. I could be wrong. smile

4. Mcham Law profile image61

Paradigm

I like you idea. I'm planning on going in and removing the links on the majority of my hubs and waiting to see what happens. Of course at this point I've triggered the wrath of the moderators and I have to get approval for each hub I publish or edit before it is published or re-published. Not sure if I should pull down so many hubs and make changes like that. What do you think? Also any idea how long this is going to go on? I've been on a good schedule of producing 1-2 hubs a day and this is messing me up.

5. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

I'm guessing it would take <5 min to change each hub. When HP sees what you did, they just might love you again right away. I saw a post somewhere awhile back where HP “officially” stated that they believe in redemption. One way to find out. smile smile smile

1. Mcham Law profile image61
      Mcham Lawposted 5 years ago in reply to this

with that rousing bit of cheer leading I'm off to make some changes. wish me luck

working