jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Tomorrow I will wake up and TAKE CHARGE!......ahhh maybe the next day

1. Sean Evans profile image81
    Sean Evansposted 5 years ago

Do you fellow Hubbers ever feel like your pumped with energy, drive, full of passion, and this great feeling that tomorrow will be a brand new day. That your going to get up in the morning and take charge and take control of what ever it is you have been wanting to do.  Then comes the time you wake up and and your still half asleep and tired, you make breakfast and realize you can't take charge because you got to go to work, then pickup groceries, then chores and you say "well maybe tomorrow, ya tomorrow I'll take charge".

I get this from time to time when it comes to either school, work, personal business, etc.

1. rikabothra profile image60
      rikabothraposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes this happens to me, and to tell you guys the truth i am actually a little relieved that I am not alone in this!

Sean Evansposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Nope you are not alone rikabothra

2. IntimatEvolution profile image82
    IntimatEvolutionposted 5 years ago

The older I become, the more frequently this happens to me.  Pretty soon it is going to be the daily summary of my everyday life.  I am so freaking tired all the time.  If I not tired, then I don't feel good or I am in constant pain... Ah, growing old is so much fun.lol

1. Ms Dee profile image86
      Ms Deeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Really?! I'd not realized you are that old, from your profile photo.

3. paradigmsearch profile image88
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

We are all basically f*cked. Live with it. smile

@paradigmsearch  Good way to put it smile

4. thranax profile image58
    thranaxposted 5 years ago

That happens to me all the time. I would have about 3,500 more hubs if I didnt have all that stuff you listed to do =[

~thranax~

Some times it's not even about getting older.  It's about having the drive to keep working so hard.  Almost just want to say screw it and watch big brother 12 or what ever it is at . smile

working