jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Ads program

1. forall profile image60
    forallposted 5 years ago

Hi, I receive money on hubpages add program. But on google AdSense I received nothing until now. I don't make difference between these programs. I mean where do others click when we receive on Hubpages and where do they click when we receive on google AdSense?

1. Azure11 profile image88
      Azure11posted 5 years ago in reply to this

When you opt in to Hubpages Ads they also show a number of adsense ads too so you will earn from the adsense ones when they are clicked on and the HP Ads when they are shown.

forallposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Got it. One more question please. How to recognize a hubpage ad and a google ad. Is there anything written which indicates difference or something like that? All this is new for me.

2. forall profile image60

I forgot to say thanks for replying smile

1. Azure11 profile image88
          Azure11posted 5 years ago in reply to this

No problem! I don't think there is an exact way but I would say that if it is multiple ads in one space then it is adsense but if it is not then it could be adsense or HP Ads. Although also I think that specific spots are adsense but they also look different when you are logged in to when you are logged out and when you are looking at your own hubs vs someone else's!

Precious help, thanks Azure!

working