Comments Not Showing

1. 0
    CallMeCourtposted 5 years ago

I've been using the What's That Movie hub. I've been leaving comments on here for months with no problems. Starting yesterday, my comments stopped working. Normally when I submit a comment, it says that my comment has been submitted but may need to be approved by the author first. It has always said this, but has always showed up in seconds. Now, it will not show my comments even after refreshing the page. I checked again today and they're still now showing. When I look at my hub activity, it shows the comments as unapproved. Has something changed or is this a system glitch?

1. jimmythejock profile image81
      jimmythejockposted 5 years ago in reply to this

the comment will be made visible only when the hubber has approved the comment this is done manually and can take as long as it takes for the hubber to sign into his/her page.....jimmy

2. Maddie Ruud profile image82
      Maddie Ruudposted 5 years ago in reply to this

As Jimmy said, sometimes users set their comment boxes so that all comments must be approved before they are published.  It may be that the author of the page just made that change.

Another possibility is that your comments are being marked as spam, either automatically because of a large number of links, or by the author him/herself.