jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

How do you get banned from hubpages?

1. Repairguy47 profile image61
    Repairguy47posted 5 years ago

I had three followers and now only two. I looked for the third and there is a message on his profile page saying he had been banned form Hubpages. What is that about?

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Violate the TOS often enough, or bad enough, and you will not be welcome at HP.

2. Ron Montgomery profile image61
      Ron Montgomeryposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Who was #3 ?  I bet you'll get an answer if people know who heshe was.

1. Repairguy47 profile image61
        Repairguy47posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Mcham law

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
          paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I wonder what the heck happened? He had posted earlier that he was going to obey the rules:

"I'm planning on going in and removing the links on the majority of my hubs and waiting to see what happens."

3. profile image61
      MrVooDoo2posted 5 years ago in reply to this

How do you get banned from HubPages?

It's easy.  Just get drunk and call the moderator that's unpublished your hub for the seventh time a:

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYMLD2dTZ9GoWZcP4ge10DJwmLubMgNsMNPTaekNZjeg-XwobMthUDCNAsdg

No warnings, no explanations (although it's fairly self explanatory), and two plus years of hard work down the drain. wink

Ultimately:

'HubPages, in its sole discretion, may terminate Your password, account or use of or access to the Service (including Impression services as further described below), and remove and delete any Hubs or Content, for any reason.'

:p

1. IzzyM profile image88
        IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oh no!

Can you not just apologize and get your account back?

1. profile image61
          mrvoodoo3posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Deleted

1. IzzyM profile image88
            IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am so sorry to see you go then. You have been one of the more successful hubbers and friendly and helpful in the forums.

We all get drunk now and then and say things we shouldn't. I try to stay away from HP if I have too much to drink myself, because that is when anger and frustration can boil over - assuming you are not too drunk to type.

What a shame that is all I can say, and good luck where-ever you go. Or maybe will have a change of heart and let you back in.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

I guess he couldn't get past the violations. I guess if someone keeps making the same ones they will be banned.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/81350

3. Ron Montgomery profile image61
    Ron Montgomeryposted 5 years ago

Sorry, that took 14 minutes longer than I expected...

4. Richieb799 profile image63
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

Since I've been here, I saw a hubber get banned and tried to return with several accounts, every time he would disappear after 2 weeks!

working