jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

my first hub still isn't published!

1. jennzie profile image84
    jennzieposted 5 years ago

I submitted my first hub for publication, and it is still saying that it is waiting for publication (published it yesterday). However, the two hubs I published after that were published like the moment I clicked the publish button! I'm really confused- how is the one taking so long to publish and the other two get published immediately??

1. psycheskinner profile image79
      psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Check that you press the button to publish, not just save the draft.

2. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 5 years ago

Very likely what Psycheskinner says is right.. but maybe your hub had substandard warning and is now awaiting moderation.. which takes time.. Just second guessing smile

jennzieposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I definitely pressed the publish button- two times actually (I tried to unpublish it and then published it again). And yes, it actually does have the substandard warning on it. i'm just wondering why that hub got it and not the other two i published after that?

jennzieposted 5 years ago in reply to this

i copied everything from the hub that wasn't getting published to a new hub.. then deleted the old one. so now there's no problems smile

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
          Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Did you wait until it was de-indexed by Google? If not it would be seen as a duplicate.

working