Icons by Hubs on Dashboard

1. mulberry1 profile image90
    mulberry1posted 5 years ago

The icons on the dashboard are REALLY useful (although often annoying too) to allow me to know something about a Hub without having to open it. (as an example the recent A indicating there is no summary for a given hub)

Having the icon saves me time.  In addition, they let me know which hubs I've fixed and which I haven't.

Unfortunately some "fixes" that I want to do, aren't so easy to handle. For instance, I may decide I want to go through all of my hubs to tweak the headings or perhaps I want to go through them all to recategorize/check categories.  With the position of individual hubs switching constantly I have a really hard  time completing the task because I have a hard time tracking which hubs I've "fixed" and which I haven't.

It would be nice if we had a customizable icon. Even if all we could do was have an asterisk that we implement when wanting to do across the board changes or checks. Then as we implement those changes, we can click it off.

May sound crazy to everyone else, but it would work for me. It seems that changes have become the norm and I would like a way of streamlining the process and this might help just a tad.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image81
      Maddie Ruudposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That's an interesting idea, mulberry1.  I'm not sure how high the demand is, but we'll keep it in mind.

In the meantime, if you sort your Hubs by publish date (by clicking on that column), they will always be in the same order. smile

2. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 5 years ago

That's what I usually do when going through the list-- it's the one column that does not change.