jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

There is a character A next to all my hubs

1. Ddraigcoch profile image82
    Ddraigcochposted 5 years ago

What is this newly capital A next to hubs please? It is on published and non published hubs and does not matter what rating they have next to them either.

1. jimmythejock profile image84
      jimmythejockposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The Capital A is a new feature on your stats page only you can see it in your hubs, it means that there is no summary in your hubs go into edit mode in any of your hubs and click on the summary tab....jimmy

2. ezhang profile image
      ezhangposted 5 years ago in reply to this

There is an explanation for the icon at the bottom of the page smile

1. Ddraigcoch profile image82
        Ddraigcochposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ezhang. Which page am I meant to be on to see the explanation my friend?

1. ezhang profile image
          ezhangposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey Ddraigcoch,

At the very bottom of the Hub Stats page (the same page that you are seeing these icons), there's a legend describing the icons. For example, it should say:

A = missing summary

You can click on that legend, and a box should pop up, giving you further information. I hope this helps!

2. Ddraigcoch profile image82

Cheers Jimmy. Will do.x

3. Campj002 profile image60
    Campj002posted 5 years ago

Thank You for your help guys. I was freaked out when I first saw the 'A' but I am grateful to find out that I haven't done something wrong or my work has been revoked. Once again thanks

4. Ddraigcoch profile image82

Ezhang. You are a superstar. Well that is one with it's own summary now. Maybe it will help us get more traffic from the search engines.

Best not do anymore yet. Having a cheeky vodka seeing as children are in bed and it is the Summer holidays here.

5. Campj002 profile image60
    Campj002posted 5 years ago

Thanks Guys your all legends

working