jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Request for some changes to "groups"

1. Isabella Snow profile image89
    Isabella Snowposted 5 years ago

Dunno who is in charge of this section these days...

... but could I request three things please?

1. Could we get some alphabetization of the hub group titles in the drop-down menu on the hub editor itself? It's alphabetized in other places, but it's really a pain to have to scroll up and down when you're getting ready to publish a hub to find the group you want to put it in, b/c it seems to list in order of when the groups were created.

2. I asked this a few years ago but I am asking again... could we please, please have the ability to cross-categorize into two different groups? Is that technically possible? It would be very useful. For example, if you have a big group of "plane" hubs and then a group of "modes of transportation" it would be nice to be able to put a hub on "gliders" in both, so that readers of each category can see it.

3. Is it possible to make it so that the last hub in a category loops back round somehow and shows 2 "next hubs" at the bottom instead of just 1 when it's the first or last in the group?

Thank you!

1. Maddie Ruud profile image82
      Maddie Ruudposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Isabella,

These are great suggestions.  I've passed them on to the rest of the team.

2. Isabella Snow profile image89

Well that was fast! Thanks!

1. Maddie Ruud profile image82
      Maddie Ruudposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm not promising how fast engineering can get 'er done, though. wink

3. Isabella Snow profile image89

I could lend you one of my whips if it would help. wink

working