jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

missing summary

1. jfay2011 profile image60
    jfay2011posted 6 years ago

what does it mean when it says my hubs are missing summary?  Don't figure that out.

1. Rob Winters profile image77
      Rob Wintersposted 6 years ago in reply to this

A summary can be input by going into edit mode on one of your hubs and clicking on the summary tab on the right hand side just under where you can add capsules. The summary is a brief 2-3 line description of your hub that will help it be found in the search engines.When you find your hub in a search engine the summary will be what appears below the link to your hub..

2. philzgrill profile image79
      philzgrillposted 5 years ago in reply to this

thanks for the input on Summary!  I wasn't sure what that was.  philzgrill

3. stanwshura profile image69
      stanwshuraposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi, Jfay.  I hope you don't mind me kinda "piggy-backing" on your thread to ask a related question.

Does anybody know where an auth....er...a hubber can (re)view his/her summaries?

Yeah - as with my hubs - I tend to "go a little OCD" over their quality, hub score (or rating, on other "ugc" site), and as I just wrote another one - I really want to check it for typos - or the very common (for me) error of doing "the the" or "withe", et cetera. wink  Thanks much.

-stan

4. oceansnsunsets profile image89
      oceansnsunsetsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I am wondering the same, and all of mine have it.  Its kind of unsettling, hope those "A's" go away soon?

1. oceansnsunsets profile image89
        oceansnsunsetsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Bigger question is, what happens if we don't add summaries?  That is hundreds of hubs for several people.....

2. Rob Winters profile image77
    Rob Wintersposted 6 years ago

So it just means you haven't added said description to your hub/s. You've always been able to do this but the related warning that you haven't done so is new smile

1. Rob Winters profile image77
      Rob Wintersposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Your welcome philzgrill.

3. Rob Winters profile image77
    Rob Wintersposted 5 years ago

Stan just go to edit mode your hubs and click on the summary tab on the right hand side just under where you can add capsules. You can see and edit your summaries from here.

working