jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

A bonus to all this traffic:

1. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 5 years ago

I'm loving seeing all the red arrows and double red arrows, and I'm especially excited about the increase in Adsense earnings! As an added bonus, my blogs and sites I've linked to in my hubs are getting more traffic, too! I almost feel as if I'm dreaming. Would someone please pinch me?? lol

What the heck happened? Is it a fluke?

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'll pinch you but only if you promise not to pinch back.  This is too much fun and I don't want to wake up yet. smile

2. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

I saw on the feed that Paul E. mentioned they met with the AdSense team yesterday. I wonder if there's a connection. ?

I hope it continues. smile

1. habee profile image91
      habeeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi, Bek! Whatever happened in the meeting, I hope it continues. It would be pretty cruel to see all this traffic and Adsense completely vanish again.

1. rebekahELLE profile image92
        rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago in reply to this

+

I've noticed moving up in the SERPS also the past couple of days.

Now I'm off to bed, the morning comes early.

1. habee profile image91

Nighty night!

3. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

I see where Paul also mentioned that the traffic began to increase 6 months to the hour after panda was rolled out.  Similar things happen when a manual slap is lifted.

I'm not sure that explains why traffic is double pre-panda levels, though.

1. habee profile image91

This is getting "curiouser and curiouser," as Alice said. But me like!

1. wilderness profile image96
        wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

So far so good.  As the man falling off the roof said when he passed the 20th floor! lol

We can but hope at this point.  I'll feel a lot better if we can make it through the weekend with only a little drop and not plummet to the ground floor again. smile

4. Glen619 profile image61
    Glen619posted 5 years ago

I am always grumbling that i cannot get anywhere near a proper payout and stuff and not be successful but your profile and all the quality hubs you have written are an inspiration that if you can do it so can I smile.
    Good going with your progress and all the best in the future as well

1. habee profile image91

If this is directed at me, thanks for your kind words! If it's not addressed to me...oops!

5. leahlefler profile image98
    leahleflerposted 5 years ago

I'm still afraid to believe it, but my traffic is also way up. Double red arrows everywhere - and my earnings on the HP ad program are up, too (adsense is about the same).

I'm watching this with cautious optimism... I'm afraid to get too excited, lest the traffic disappear overnight!

working