jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Information overload?

1. Stacie L profile image86
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

With some much happening here and in the world lately I'm feeling a little overloaded with information.I can't be alone on this.
    The recent earthquakes, hurricanes,the Google traffic surge, Libya revolt, Afghanistan,the 9-11 anniversary,the Labor Day weekend...yikes

1. SimeyC profile image89
      SimeyCposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Same here! As I prepare for the Hurricane - which is apparently directed straight at my house - I don't know whether to stock up on food or Guinness! LOL

1. Stacie L profile image86
        Stacie Lposted 5 years ago in reply to this

this is nerve racking for sure. I rode out Hurricane Gloria in '85 on Long Island and now have to watch helplessly as this bigger one heads for my family...
        stock up on the Guinness! wink

2. Hollie Thomas profile image59
        Hollie Thomasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'd opt for the Guinness, things often don't seem so bad when you have an ice cool pint of guinness in your hand.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image92
        Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'd go for the Guinness!!!  You can always five finger a ramen noodle pack if need be. . . .

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

They were just saying on the news last night that this has been an incredible week for news. Add to that the member of our official opposition died on Monday and that has been all over the news too.

working