jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

1. Froggy213 profile image36
    Froggy213posted 8 years ago

I just received a comment on my hub the murder suspect--Prosecutor wants to see it but all my printing will do is print the hub, not comments. How to print comments too??

2. funride profile image79
    funrideposted 8 years ago

Have you tried to use the select all after click on the right of your mouse? I think you´ll be able to print every thing, good luck!

3. Froggy213 profile image36

That didn't work--but thanks anyway

4. broalexdotinfo profile image60
    broalexdotinfoposted 8 years ago

There are options in your browser to print the whole page. Go to File -  Print up in the menu tabs of your browser. Or just press CTR + P that will direct you to the print screen.

5. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

We excluded comments, and some other stuff from the printed version of a hub using CSS, at the request of several users earlier this year.   At some point we may try and figure out a way to provide various printing options, but for now if you want to print a comment your best bet is probably to cut and paste the comment you want to print into word (or similar) and print it from there.

6. Froggy213 profile image36

Thanks Paul--I will just have the prosecutor look at the whole hub.

7. carpesomediem profile image61
    carpesomediemposted 8 years ago

I hope I'm not too late to help out... You should be able to select all the text of the hub, pictures, videos, comments, everything.  From there, you can go to the Print option in your browser.  From there, if you click on Print Range "Selection" option, it will print everything you have highlighted.

8. Froggy213 profile image36