My First Hub

1. LightningStorm profile image60
    LightningStormposted 5 years ago

How the Universe was Created

Please help me, is there any more I should do?

1. AEvans profile image73
      AEvansposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi! Welcome to Hubpages. Here are a few tips from me that could make the hub better.

In your capsule instead of saying "Introduction" write "Creation of the Universe" an introduction is always followed by an ending and there isn't any capsule with an ending.

Title should be written as follows: "How The Universe Was Created"

In your first capsule triple space your first paragraph.

You discuss the "Big Bang Theory" in your first capsule and then explain it in the second capsule. Keep the theory together so readers don't jump back and forth. You will lose them before they finish.

"One of the most popular theories is the Big Bang." place this with "The Big Bang Theory" ( Then write what you have to say after that.

Your tags look good, but move your amazon capsule so it sits either above your comment capsule or your below it, because the page looks to busy. You want readers to read your hub from beginning to end.

Referencing where you gathered your information is great but you could place the information for example like this.

Remember to also use spell check on all of your work and before you publish click the preview button and it will show you exactly what it looks like before publication. If you don't like how it looks you can click on the X and edit the hub before publication.

Hope this helps. smile