jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Allowed Sites Question and Other Tips

1. charliegrumples profile image69
    charliegrumplesposted 5 years ago

I've been absent a while and have decided to start again from scratch here and have a question.

On the Adsense 'allowed sites' section and the 'channels' ... Can I just leave what I already have ie hubpages.com or do I need to also add my subdomain charliegrumples.hubpages.com   or is that covered by the catch all one.

Also without ploughing through thousands of threads .. any quick things I need to do other than write good content and link etc .. any other tips ?

charliegrumplesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

BUMP .. answer appreciated on the first part please .. feel free to ignore the other ..plenty of posts already on that

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

On "allowed sites", HubPages.com will cover everything, no need to add the subdomain.

On "channels", you should add each of your Hubs individually, that way you can see which Hubs are earning what.

It really depends how serious you want to be.  If you'd like to make some money at this, I'd recommend signing up for a free trial of Market Samurai, because just watching the videos will open your eyes to just how much you don't know about Search Engine Optimization, backlinking, keyword selection etc.  That's a much better idea than taking the advice of other Hubbers or browsing the net - you get all the information in one place, from people who know what they're talking about. 

Just Google "Market Samurai Free Trial" and you'll find it. Be careful, though - don't sign up until you've got time to devote to studying it properly within the free trial period.  It's one of those areas where a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, because over-optimizing is just as bad as under-optimizing!

charliegrumplesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Marisa ... I'll do that re the allowed sites. Re Market Samurai .. I actualy bought it but now use Long Tail Pro ... google Niche Pursuits .. the guy's name is Spencer .. very friendly and offers some good advice too ... Many of my hubs/sites are hitting page two on the big G .. just can't seem to push them that bit further .... yet !!