my author score

1. thatcatschaaf profile image74
    thatcatschaafposted 5 years ago

I haven't put up many hubs and normally take a while in between I am not one to put up a hub a day or every week sometimes it takes me a long while but I want it to be written well make sense and want people to read them. But I see that my author score is only 72 and my highest scoring hub is only a 66 so what do I need to do to make my author score go up and what kind of re writing do I need to do on my hubs for there score to be higher. In fact I don't really understand either score I am only guessing that it is based on a 1 to 100 score so my scores aren't very good but I sure think my hubs are so what do I need to do to make them better. Thanks Mark

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

Have you read through the Learning Center provided by HP? There is a lot of useful and helpful advice and how-to's, video tutorials, etc. written so that Hubbers have access to these resources on the site. Hub Score and Author score are discussed there as well.
    Hubs need to be unique and original in content, no duplicate content elsewhere on the web. Sometimes it's helpful to read a lot of different kinds of hubs.  I would suggest the Learning Center as the best place to start.

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 5 years ago

You also need to not promote a singular website across all your Hubs.  That will incur a Hub score penalty right off the bat.