jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

I can't follow someone?

1. Sally's Trove profile image98
    Sally's Troveposted 5 years ago

I've been away from HP for about a week, and now I find I can't "follow" someone, as in, there's no place on their Hubs or Profile to fan or follow. The options now are Contact, Add widget, Subscribe to RSS, or ask a question.

Whaddup with all of this that won't let me fan or follow?

1. Lisa HW profile image82
      Lisa HWposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Haven't you heard?  If you leave for a week you're not allowed do anything but Hub-hopping for a week, after which your privileges will be returned to you, one at a a time, one privilege/day, beginning first with answering questions; followed by participation in the Politics forums, and eventually including the privilege of following (but no more than 1 followee per day until such time that it is determined your full, and unrestricted, privileges will be returned to you.

(Oh, you can speed up the process if you don't use the word, "Whaddup" in the forums. )    big_smile

Sally's Troveposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Lisa, you are a total gem. I didn't know about these new rules. LOL

2. Sally's Trove profile image98
    Sally's Troveposted 5 years ago

A new Hubber left me a comment which was outstanding...I liked this guy a lot. So, I wanted to follow him, but there's no option for that. What the hell? Am I having a brain fart?

1. Lisa HW profile image82
      Lisa HWposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That guy's just going to have wait out the process until you can follow him.   smile

2. 69
      logic,commonsenseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It's right at the top by the avatar.  Kinda small.  Shows number of followers in the arrow box.

Sally's Troveposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks! Found it.

working