jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Anybody else think Facebook has blown a gasket?

1. 0
    Ghost32posted 5 years ago

I'm considering deleting my Facebook profile.  Probably won't, but:

1.  I always posted each new Hub to my Facebook page--until 3 days ago, when it seemingly became impossible.

2.  The "Link" button is gone entirely.

3.  It tries to get me to "Post who I'm with", and while I do know who I'm with, I'll definitely dumb Facebook before I start letting them tell me what I'm going to post.

4.  Now I can't even get to my Home page long enough to confirm a Friend request before the thing jumps back to the "Post who you're with page".

Am I missing something here?

2. ripplemaker profile image90
    ripplemakerposted 5 years ago

I did notice these changes when I came back from a seminar-retreat. Now that you mentioned it, hey they did take out the link button...hmmmmmm... makes you go crazy keeping up with their changes...oh well.

3. Sunshine625 profile image81
    Sunshine625posted 5 years ago

Facebook is trying to copy Google Plus but all they are truly doing is sending their users to the new hot spot.

4. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 5 years ago

It is still possible to post links on a page. I made myself a Writeangled page, because I did not want to annoy friends by constantly posting links to my articles on my profile status.

5. 0
    Ghost32posted 5 years ago

Thanks, y'all.  I prefer to annoy my friends and don't have much use for Facebook at this point, but all the input is appreciated.

6. Richieb799 profile image66
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

I saw Ads all over Facebook the other day, it was terrible, looked like an MFA lol
    Anyone else see these?

1. David 470 profile image86
      David 470posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have seen some weird ads "lesbian Health Insurance." What the ____!!