jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Hubpages Scores

1. uche_n2a profile image60
    uche_n2aposted 5 years ago

Who can explain to me how Hubpages grade their scores on an article or poem. The scores seem to be dancing around each day yet am completely amiss at how they arrive at their score per article/poem. Can someone please explain!!

1. sarovai profile image62
      sarovaiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

First of all welcome to hubpages. Read this link for more clarification.

2. 0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

What is baffling and frustrating me to no end is a few months ago the starting scores changed.  Previously no hub started under 50 everyone was equal now based on a few obvious variables we are starting at 46??????????!!!! Which is why when we publish our author scores drop so much until 3days later and it rises even higher

Just don't find the logic in starting scores of maybe it can be explained why it changed

2. Haunty profile image85
    Hauntyposted 5 years ago

No one knows exactly. All I can tell you is if you keep receiving consistent traffic for an article/poem, the score goes all the way up to 100. This will require hundreds of views every day.

3. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 5 years ago

Not that scores matter lol

4. jean2011 profile image80
    jean2011posted 5 years ago

I was wondering about the reasons for the profile scores to fluctuate so drastically myself. But, I have learnt that is linked to the amount of traffic your hub is attracting.

5. uche_n2a profile image60
    uche_n2aposted 5 years ago

Thanks Jean