jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Have I done what it takes on my hub here to attract interest & traffic

1. rembrandz profile image87
    rembrandzposted 5 years ago

Hi all

I just published my new hub yesterday
    http://rembrandz.hubpages.com/hub/10-St … t-Animator

But I am not sure it has found it's audience yet in hubpages or google searches. I blame it on my keywording. sad Am still a novice in it.
    Can anyone suggest if it looks okay?

Thanks in advance.

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think your hub is great, and can come up with only one solution.  You have a lot of links at the bottom to your hubs.  There has been considerable concern lately that the summary on those links will be seen as duplicate by google.  Keep in mind in your other hubs that RSS feeds must be pertinent to the subject - these look pretty good to me, but one or two might be questioned.  You have a long hub, and the duplication probably won't happen, but you might consider removing one of those feeds. 

It could well take weeks or even months before your hub climbs in the SERPs.  You can normally expect a surge of visitors from HP when you publish but these will die off in a few days and you will probably see very little until the hub reaches maturity in the SERPs.  Patience is the name of the game.

1. rembrandz profile image87
        rembrandzposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi there wilderness Thanks so much for your detailed suggestion. That's true I was unsure of the rss feeds. I removed it as soon as I could after I read your suggestion. For now thought I'll not use the feed. Am in the process of moving my unrelated hubs to another account as this one I started art related...but sometimes my arty hubs take time to prepare...and I land up making generic hubs...put upload what I have in hand....for fear that I may lose credibility by being absent for too long from here..Guess I should stop making that mistake as I promote here which is the art of drawing, art. animation or creative subjects here. Thanks again

2. GmaGoldie profile image87
    GmaGoldieposted 5 years ago

Just read your post - very helpful tip.  I will closely review my links to avoid Google picking it up as duplicate content.  Additionally, I think limiting the links makes the Hub article cleaner and easier to read.  Thank you very much for sharing your expertise.

3. 60
    lucymcbeesposted 5 years ago

You have 93 score, I have just 27. You are great

4. drspaniel profile image84
    drspanielposted 5 years ago

I don't think there's anything wrong with your Hub, except maybe you might want to do some extra promotion work? Don't spam peoples forums or anything, but there's no harm in informing people who are actually interesting in animation!