jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

Question about Google Pay

1. Dorsi profile image90
    Dorsiposted 8 years ago

When you get paid, are your earnings from Kontera, Google and EBay all combined and paid at once through Paypal ? If so I am getting close to my first payout- if not how are payouts made for each affiliate?

1. Ryan Hupfer profile image80
      Ryan Hupferposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Congrats on the first payout, Dorsi! That's great news smile

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Sorry Dorsi, no. They all pay separately sad

3. broalexdotinfo profile image60
    broalexdotinfoposted 8 years ago

That would be nice if they all came in one single card, there are different payment options for each one, check the FAQ section.

Google : Western Union, Bank Deposit
    Amazon : Checks, Bank deposits for US citizens
    Ebay : Haven`t got any check so far, but I think they pay via checks.

4. Lissie profile image86
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

eBay pay direct into my (non-US) paypal account - and the minimum is very low - $5 I think - which is nice! Kontera I will old before I hit $100 with them! Adsense is $100/min and will pay direct to your a/c US or overseas or check - you have to confirm you account with them in advance too - they drop a few cents's into the a/c and you have to give them the code associated with the transaction on your bank a/c

Bloody Amazon will only pay me gift vouchers or check if I reach $250 LOL

5. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

Like Misha said, they are all separate. They are all different companies, so there would not be a reason for them to combine together at a payout and pay together.

Ebay will do a deposit in your bank account, but there is also an option for PayPal. I'm just not sure if there is a difference in the payment b/c of the country. I don't think that they do checks, but I could be wrong. It's just a lot easier for direct deposit in to the bank account.

Does Kontera pay the month after you have made your payout or the second month like Amazon? IE if you met your payout in September, will you get paid at the end of October or November?

6. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 8 years ago

Actually, Ryan, if you re-read what Dorsi said, only if all those different payouts are combined is she close to getting paid.

My Google AdSense is way up this month, and... that's with Kontera turned back on.  And that itself seems to be doing better now than it was during the summer months.

7. Dorsi profile image90
    Dorsiposted 8 years ago

Well thanks everybody for the replies- that's OK, I'll keep plugging away. The good news is I see I am making money just about everyday now with Adsense, and this last month made over a quarter of my total earnings, so that's telling me that I'm on an upward swing here. So all I gotta do now is get busy and write more hubs!!

8. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 8 years ago

Patience and Hubs, Dorsi... it just takes patience and Hubs. 

Since I run AdSense on my own website, my meager, early-days earnings got paid to me from the start, since combined with my other earnings I was able to reach the payout threshold. 

One thing that benefits you is that you weren't here right from the get-go.  The site has a lot more draw and publicity than the really early days.  Hubs that were made during my first year, and which I haven't changed a whole lot over time, earned more in the second year just from HubPages having more traffic, getting noticed by search engines more and from the accumulation of backlinks.

9. spuds profile image20
    spudsposted 8 years ago

Each one is seperate. Concentrate on making good hubs and soon you will be earning from them all.