jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Making Money is Now my Focus - Where Can I access the $$$$$ in a Group

1. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 5 years ago

Is there a place where I can generate a list of the Hubs that are designated 4 $ or 5 $?

I need to start making money with this and I know the information is there but where can I generate a list of the top 25 or so Hubs?

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You can look at your own hubs, but no one will tell you which of theirs is doing well.  Even if you do, be aware that the $$ signs are not very accurate - I think they simply look at keywords and assign a number of $ based on its value.

Nor is there anywhere but perhaps the keyword tool that will give you a list of high dollar subjects.  Where you will also find huge amounts of competition for SERP ranking.

2. 0
      Suramya.Kposted 5 years ago in reply to this

$4 or $5 hubs are related to product reviews, buying advice, high paying keywords like health, finance and tax.
      As relache said, it is only a measure of earnings potential, not actual earnings. However, if they get any genuine clicks, they can earn more than those with 2 or 3 $ signs.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 5 years ago

The earnings guesstimate icons are just that.  I've got Hubs with only 2 or 3 dollar sign icons that make more money than the ones with 4 or 5.

3. David 470 profile image86
    David 470posted 5 years ago

The $ signs will not tell you anything specific. I have many that are $$ or $$$, and I am earning. You just need more traffic for ones that get lower dollars signs, but those are estimations anyway.

Generally, business related topics will have higher $ I believe, but those topics are hard to bring in traffic without backlinks etc.

4. Hunbbel Meer profile image92
    Hunbbel Meerposted 5 years ago

$4 or $5 hubs show 'the potential' of a hub for revenue generating, but it won't necessarily generate such incomes.

I will give you an example:

'Making Money Online' is a hot niche, and has a great potential for earning money, but this niche has been overdone by people. You cannot compete in such cut-throat competition (Although, you can if you got lucky). But you can't beat .com/.net websites that are entirely related to these sorts of topics and have bunch of bunch of posts in there.

That is my personal opinion, there are many more experienced hubbers at hubpages who can guide you more, but I guess, many people will agree with me.

5. Hunbbel Meer profile image92
    Hunbbel Meerposted 5 years ago

Making money online, business topics, technological topics, health and fashion and real-estate are hot-topics and have potential to earn large revenues, but as again, as the potential goes up, you'll find yourself in a more competitive niche you are fighting in.

6. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 5 years ago

Thank you all very much!