my hub Bathroom remodel needed

1. alphagirl profile image79
    alphagirlposted 5 years ago

I am not understand how my hub matches someone els's when I wrote this based on a true story regarding a friend who is doing a bathroom. It is in no way a copy right copy or of anyone else's. can hubpages please check my hub. I removed the links in the article. Hub pages does not want us promoting sites other than affiliates. I get that. But Don't tell me I my material which was written by me and NOT copied. That just irritates me. My stuff is originial. There is no point in blogging from someone else's viewpoint or words.

They send you copies of other hubs that are written well. But That is theirs and not mine. I appreciate their style. I even follow some of them.

Hub pages should just redline the words they feel are not right. Otherwise I am guessing what they think I should correct.
    I changed the title and got rid of links, I want it republished.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Have you published it anywhere else before here? That would get it flagged as a duplicate.

1. alphagirl profile image79
        alphagirlposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Uninvited writer: You know I posted it yesterday and i thought i could use a part two to the same hub. Well they flagged me. I was not duplicating the hub I was adding to the hub story. Hub pages has mistaken it for those reasons perhaps. I think its a computer glitch. if they saw the original content came from, it should just tell me to change the title or link the two hubs. Thanks